Revisely is an online tool that teachers use to give more and better feedback on students’ work in less time.
The web-based tool supports teachers during the entire process of setting, correcting, plagiarism checking and giving feedback on writing assignments. Revisely is a tool for any document, for any course in any language and works in any browser.
Why use Revisely?
It brings you transparency and objectivity
- Immediately apparent to a student what is expected of an assignment thanks to clear instruction, evaluation criteria and rubrics
- Insights into the way of assessment for other teachers
You keep insight and a good overview
- Revisely is a modern form of a writing file; no assignment, document or feedback gets lost
- Clear reporting on performance and development
You optimize your work
- Possibility for teachers to take over each other’s work or mark a document together
- Allows involving external reviewers.
Revisely saves time
- The teacher easily selects from the built-in set of observations or 'comment banks'
- The student immediately sees what was done right and what went wrong (feedback)
- Thanks to feed forward, students have insight in their improvement points
- Revisely has a built-in optional plagiarism check.
You increase the learning efficiency
- The teacher can easily provide more and better feedback using the built-in set of comments and observations that include extensive theory and tips to improve
- The teacher gives both formative and summative feedback
- Peer grading and Team hand-in help students to learn from and with each other
- Students learn from giving and receiving feedback
- Built-in filters allow students to zoom in on specific feedback areas
We are a reliable partner
- Revisely offers excellent service and support
- Revisely complies with strict European privacy regulations (GDPR)