MATLAB Grader is an application that offers
- Browser-based authoring environment
- Creation and sharing of MATLAB-based assignments
- Autograded student solutions with custom scoring rubrics
- Rich text, images, hyperlinks and LaTeX equations in problem descriptions
- Responsive layout for use beyond desktops for all users
- Library of re-usable example problems
- Optional LMS integration to bring autograding into any learning environment
Unlike grading traditional homework assignments with MATLAB code by hand, our offering provides automatic reviews and grading of students’ MATLAB code. In addition, it offers real-time feedback to students, access to the latest version of MATLAB and toolboxes for use in assessments, and integration within the institution’s learning management system and gradebook (using LTI standards).
As a result,
- Grades are calculated and synced to the gradebook automatically, without manual effort by teaching assistants, instructors or faculty
- Faculty can jump-start course development using off the shelf content and re-use or re-mix content from past courses.
- Students solutions are all created using the same version of MATLAB and without their having to leave the course site
Real-time feedback helps students learn from their mistakes, improving overall academic performance
MathWorks has 3 certifications for this product.