- REST Data Consumer Rostering Core
- REST Data Consumer Resources Core
- REST Data Consumer Gradebook Pull Core
FEV Tutor takes a collaborative approach to deliver live, virtual tutoring solutions to K-12 schools and districts. We work directly with teachers and administrators to align tutoring to our partner’s standards, curriculum, goals, and initiatives. The result is a targeted tutoring program that represents a natural extension of the student’s core classroom.
- Extension of Classroom Teachers Our highly qualified tutors have a minimum fouryear BA degree, two years of teaching or tutoring experience, and are required to pass FBI clearance and background checks.
- Quick Set-Up & 24/7 Availability Our services can be set up quickly. FEV Tutor’s 24/7 on-demand and scheduled tutoring makes it easy to fit into your school ecosystem whether that be at home, during school, or on nights and weekends.
- Evidence & Research-Based FEV Tutor is a Level 2 ESSA Evidence-Based Intervention. We utilize research and data to ensure high-quality instruction for all learners.
- Driven by Data - We work with our partners towards a shared goal. Our programs leverage your benchmark, state, and other assessment data to connect supplemental tutoring to core instructional strategies.
- Progress Monitoring & Reporting FEV Tutor offers robust reporting and progress monitoring to keep stakeholders informed every step of the way.